As concerns over COVID-19 continue throughout the state, country and the world, our first priority is the safety of our golfers, guests and employees. We will continue to monitor the situation and take into account state and local guidelines such as the stay-at-home order issued by Governor Polis.
As of Wednesday, May 7, our course is open to ANNUAL & CORPORATE MEMBERS & their guests, using the approved guidelines outlined below.
Thank you for your patience during this time. Please continue to check back for details, as conditions may change.
For your safety and the safety of others please abide to the following;
“Individuals experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 must self-isolate until their symptoms cease or until they have a negative test result. Due to the limited testing availability and narrow criteria for testing, if an individual has tested positive for COVID-19 and/or has developed symptoms of COVID-19, including early or mild symptoms (such as cough and shortness of breath), they should be in isolation (staying away from others) until they have had no fever for at least seventy-two (72) hours (that is three full days of no fever without the use of medicine that reduces fevers), other symptoms have improved (such as cough or shortness of breath) and at least seven (7) days have passed since symptoms first appeared.”
In an effort to stay within the guidelines of outside exercise and social distancing, we ask that you follow these rules when playing golf;
1. We are open for members and member guests with carts following the single rider or shared rider for “same households” only. Member guest fees MUST be charged to member account as we cannot take any payment on site. Walking continues to be strongly encouraged by Tri-County Health.
2. To keep with the 6’ social distancing requirement we will have one tee time per 10 minutes.
3. Pull carts will be available, but if you have one please bring it. We cannot store yours here.
4. In regards to the Practice Facilities, they will be open for WARM-UP only. Please do not show up more than 10 minutes prior to your tee time. The range will have four mats available to hit from, strictly for the use of golfers with impending times. We’re asking that you limit your range use to the 5-10 minutes prior to your tee time. The range will be limited to four golfers in the next tee time. IRONS & MATS only, we do not want anyone “teeing up” as we’re trying to limit the amount of handling of the range balls. The chipping & putting areas will be open, but please do not take balls from the range. These are only open for use with your own golf balls at this time.
5. Effective Sunday April 19, 2020 at 5:00pm the tee sheet will be open for the next 7 days. Advanced tee times will follow per membership levels; Platinum – 7 days in advance and Gold & Silver – 5 days in advance.
6. Breckenridge Brewery Ale & Game House is open for to-go orders, serving a limited menu for the time being. All other Food and Beverage areas in the hotel are closed and there will not be a beverage cart on the course. Breckenridge Brewery Hours as of May 13, 2020:
Monday 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Tuesday 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Wednesday 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Thursday 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday 11:00am – 8:00pm
Saturday 8:00am – 8:00pm
Sunday 8:00pm – 3:00pm
7. Leave the flagstick in the hole at all times to reduce this common touchpoint. The cups have been inverted intentionally so the ball may easily be retrieved when holed out.
8. The USGA has allowed the posting of scores, which can be done by going to GHIN.com. The GHIN computer in the Pro Shop will not be accessible.
9. All golfers must maintain the recommended 6’ social distance requirement between ALL other golfers.
10. Avoid the traditional handshake or hug before and after the round.
11. There will not be any rakes on the golf course, please use your foot to smooth out the bunkers.
12. Access to the building will remain CLOSED, this includes the Pro Shop, Locker Rooms and The Members Lounge (these are not deemed essential businesses). If you have something in your locker you need to retrieve please schedule a time to do so and then stop in the Pro Shop to check-out a key. You will need to take what you retrieve home and cannot continue to store it in your locker for the time being.
13. The Bag Room will be open for a Staff Member to retrieve your clubs. We will not be able to store your clubs again, so please take them home with you and store them at home for the time being.
14. Please bring your own water as the water coolers on the golf course have been removed. Bottled water is available inside the Pro Shop, as long as we have it.
15. To reduce common touchpoints there will be no towels or tees. Scorecards and pencils will be available, but please remember to disregard promptly afterwards.
16. Please do not show up early to your tee time or stay afterwards to keep any crowds or gathering to a minimum.
17. As always, please practice safe social distancing and wash your hands frequently.
Again, we appreciate your patience and your membership at The Club at Inverness!