As concerns over COVID-19 continue throughout the state, country and the world, our first priority is the safety of our golfers, guests and employees. We will continue to monitor the situation and take into account state and local guidelines such as the stay-at-home order issued by Governor Polis.
As of Friday, November 19, our course is open to ANNUAL & CORPORATE MEMBERS & their guests, using the approved guidelines outlined below.
Thank you for your patience during this time. Please continue to check back for details, as conditions may change.
For your safety and the safety of others please abide to the following;
“Individuals experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 must self-isolate until their symptoms cease or until they have a negative test result. Due to the limited testing availability and narrow criteria for testing, if an individual has tested positive for COVID-19 and/or has developed symptoms of COVID-19, including early or mild symptoms (such as cough and shortness of breath), they should be in isolation (staying away from others) until they have had no fever for at least seventy-two (72) hours (that is three full days of no fever without the use of medicine that reduces fevers), other symptoms have improved (such as cough or shortness of breath) and at least seven (7) days have passed since symptoms first appeared.”
In an effort to stay within the guidelines of outside exercise and social distancing, we ask that you follow these rules when playing golf;
1. We are open for members and member guests with carts following that riders who share carts are mask-wearing unless they are within the same immediate household per Tri-County Health guidelines. Member guest fees can be paid for by the guest inside the Pro Shop through credit card only, as we are not taking cash at this time. Walking continues to be strongly encouraged by Tri-County Health.
2. We will have one tee time per 9 minutes on weekdays and 8 minutes on weekends.
3. Pull carts will be available, but if you have one please bring it. We cannot store yours here.
4. Our Practice Facilities, are open for practice but we ask that you please be respectful of the amount of time you’re spending at them. The chipping & putting areas are open, but please do not take balls from the range. These are only open for use with your own golf balls at this time.
5. Breckenridge Brewery Ale & Game House is open for both dine in and to-go orders only at this. You’re welcome to dine with us outside on our patio or at the few social distanced seating areas indoors. There will be a stationary beverage cart behind #10 tee on dependent on weather and tee sheet levels.
Breckenridge Brewery Hours as of January 5, 2021:
Monday 11:00am – 10:00pm
Tuesday 11:00am – 10:00pm
Wednesday 11:00am – 10:00pm
Thursday 11:00am – 10:00pm
Friday 11:00am – 10:00pm
Saturday 11:00am – 10:00pm
Sunday 11:00am – 10 :00pm
Last call for food will be at 9:00pm Sunday – Thursday and at 10pm Friday & Saturday.
6. Leave the flagstick in the hole at all times to reduce this common touchpoint. The cups have been inverted intentionally so the ball may easily be retrieved when holed out.
7. The USGA has allowed the posting of scores, which can be done by going to GHIN.com. The GHIN computer in the Pro Shop will not be accessible.
8. All golfers must maintain the recommended 6’ social distance requirement between ALL other golfers.
9. Avoid the traditional handshake or hug before and after the round.
10. There will not be any rakes on the golf course, please use your foot to smooth out the bunkers.
11. The Pro Shop is now open, and a mask covering both your nose and mouth is required to enter the building. There is hand sanitizer available at the entrance, as well as inside and we will continue to clean common touch points regularly. We are accepting charges to both Member House Account’s and credit cards at this time, no cash. The Members Lounge is now open, with a maximum capacity of 8 people at a single time. Locker Rooms are now accessible for Members only with the use of your blue key card.
12. The Bag Room will be open for a Staff access only. Please refrain from entering the Bag Room.
13. Please bring your own water as the water coolers on the golf course have been removed. Bottled water is available for sale inside the Pro Shop, Our outdoor water dispenser next to the Bag Room is now closed for the season.
14. To reduce common touch points there will be no towels available. Scorecards and pencils will be available, but please remember to dispose of promptly afterwards.
15. As always, please practice safe social distancing and wash your hands frequently.
16. The pool & fitness center will have a maximum capacity of 10 people each, and be open from 6:00am – 8:00pm. You Member key card will no longer access these two spaces to best abide by the reservation system that is now required to be in place. If you’d like to use these areas, please go to the front desk of the hotel (not the pro shop desk) to check out a key card. You will be required to leave your blue Member key at the desk to check out the key card. We ask that you limit your use to 1 hour sessions, and please return the key card to the desk promptly after you finish. This is available on a first come, first serve basis.
Again, we appreciate your patience and your membership at The Club at Inverness!